First Louboutin Boots

lovemysavior

Acting My Wage
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
Hi everyone, my husband gave me some money after Christmas so I decided to invest it in a pair of CL boots that would have lots of wear. Mind you, I'm a SAHM so I don't wear heels daily..just on Sunday to the good Lord's house and of course on special occasions. I looked on the CL website and noticed the Adox 85 booty. By the time I searched all over the Internet for reviews, the boots sold out everywhere. I only found one video on YouTube and very minimal pics on Instagram. So I took the plunge and luckily found them at Bergdorf's, for no taxes and free shipping, plus I got back like $76 from ******! I have worn them twice, but haven't taken an action shot yet. They killed my feet the 1st time I wore them, but the 2nd time they were a bit better. Here they are...my beauties that I can't wait to wear over and over...
1483603131991.png1483603139610.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PurseForum mobile app

Congrats! Booties are a great choice! My first pair of loubs were glitter gold peep toe and I hardly wear them. But I got booties also and I wear them like 3 times a week. Maybe you can add padding to them to make it more comfy?

Congrats! Booties are a great choice! My first pair of loubs were glitter gold peep toe and I hardly wear them. But I got booties also and I wear them like 3 times a week. Maybe you can add padding to them to make it more comfy?
They have been better now since I wore them 3 more times[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PurseForum mobile app

Hi everyone !
I can't find the right place to post this thread, (let me know if this is the wrong place tho) I have been looking tirelessly for these Loubs in leather ! Saks has them in blue suede, but I prefer them in leather. The CL website sold out last season. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair of these?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 530