first lady dior: sorbet or fushia?

WVSISI12

Dec 1, 2008
Hi, ladies
I want to get my 1st lady dior in medium size with lambskin. I am torn between sorbet or fushia. I like the fresh color of sorbet but do like the gold accesory on fushia as well. Any suggestions are more than welcome!

WVSISI12 said:
Hi, ladies
I want to get my 1st lady dior in medium size with lambskin. I am torn between sorbet or fushia. I like the fresh color of sorbet but do like the gold accesory on fushia as well. Any suggestions are more than welcome!

I find fushia belongs to warm colour and sorbet is cool colour. Choose the 1 that compliments your skin tone. Good luck in your choice! :smile:

I find fushia belongs to warm colour and sorbet is cool colour. Choose the 1 that compliments your skin tone. Good luck in your choice! :smile:

I agree with this. I was debating between the two colors too but once I had both on my arm I could tell immediately that the rose sorbet goes with my skin tone.
besides, rose sorbet has a sort of girliness but fuschia is more of a grown-up, feminine color. so it depends on what you want. I wouldn't worry about the chains. silver goes well with sorbet and gold goes well with fuschia. both compliments the color very well.

I spoke to my SA yesterday, according to her dior lambskin now is more scratch resistant than years ago because now they put a coating on the lambskin while previously not.

thanks!
Does anyone know colorcode of fushia pink?

For the benefit of anyone else deliberating between these colours, here's a reference chart:

diorcolours.jpg