First Kelly vs First Constance????

mswkk

Feb 23, 2016
So...I have been on this thread for a while and today, I finally got offered from my SA for a constance 18 (some dark green, vert something) (smooth leather) with ghw, or a kelly 28 sellier gris asphalt in epsom.

I am torn between deciding them.. I have heard how constance is more rare?? But the size doesn’t scream out too me cuz imo its too small....

What would you guys choose? Its gonna be my first time getting either of them.

Attachments

• 3822BC81-FA9E-48B3-A5DA-BB0E0CF46422.jpeg
    3822BC81-FA9E-48B3-A5DA-BB0E0CF46422.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1,502
  • A60B97E9-9E10-410A-948C-8D8C9A547AA6.jpeg
    A60B97E9-9E10-410A-948C-8D8C9A547AA6.jpeg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,359
I'm a Kelly girl but with that being said, the color of the Constance is special.
You mention that the Constance seems small to you.. it is.
I would chose the bag that will work with your needs.. JMO

I would go for the Constance because it looks gorgeous in that color and because I don’t like Epsom at all.

But ultimately you need to go for what you like and fits your needs best, or none if you are unconvinced. Being rare would be a good reason only if you are thinking of resale rather than about yourself.

Reactions: golconda
Congrats on two great offers! The answer is get both:flowers: (enable, enable!) If you can only go home with one, do not choose the more "rare" item. Pick the bag that you are going to use every day or at least use with no hesitation. Good luck in deciding!

Well the Kelly gets my vote, it’s gorgeous! That said I’m not a big fan of the Constance (although that green is lovely) no matter how rare it is. Ultimately it’s down to which one you love and see yourself using?!

Given the specific color combination and style, I'd go for K28 because I'm a sucker for Kelly Sellier in Epsom, and I try to avoid smooth leather on anything bigger than a clutch.

That said, you should consider what works for you and your lifestyle.

If they are both bags that you love, then I think rarity absolutely should be considered as it pertains to the likelihood that you would be offered this item again later. That being said, I wouldn't necessarily consider the C18 more rare than a sellier K28 right now (although that's the first time I've seen that shade of green on a C).