First Kelly, 32 sellier or 35 retourne?

I'm heading to Tokyo in a few weeks and checking out what they have. Was told today there is a black 32 Kelly in Vache trekking sellier and an ebene 35 retourne in clemence.

I really want a Kelly this year, the retourne would be nice for now to go out with my newborn and 32 more for going out without him. I can't carry his things holding a birkin now I'm either using a lindy or a garden party, had to store the birkins back in their boxes.

Please help, I can't decide on which one to get or should I give them specific color/leather/size and hope they can find it by the tine I get there.

I'd probably recommend the 32cm if you are going to use the Lindy or GP as a baby-bag....You can still use the 32cm day in and day out and if you order a canvas strap to match it becomes a fantastic "casual" bag.....

Selier is the look but my comfort vote that seems to be what you are looking for is retourne 35 you see I find that it is the most balanced Kelly in terms of handle arch space weight distribution and the way the size of the bag simply looks and falls when on the shoulder strap I have to say a 35 cm is the best size in retourne and it is so comfortable! Hope it helps darling!.birkel.

I love the 35cm retourne, especially in Clemence, but the Lindy you already have might be better for use with your son.
The Kelly can be fussy to get in an out of (although wearing it with the strap helps.)
The 32 sellier would give you a dressier bag and a different look from your more casual Birkins, GP and Lindy.

If you already have Birkins, Lindy and Garden Party, you are well covered on the casual tote front. A black sellier Kelly would round out your collection and would be good for the occasions without your baby son. Although it can go as well because of the shoulder strap if you need to.

If you can fit the baby's things in the Lindy I would stick with that and buy the sellier Kelly. Perhaps you can find a preloved Evelyne for not too much money which you can wear across body to give you another option when you are out with the baby.

Selier is the look but my comfort vote that seems to be what you are looking for is retourne 35 you see I find that it is the most balanced Kelly in terms of handle arch space weight distribution and the way the size of the bag simply looks and falls when on the shoulder strap I have to say a 35 cm is the best size in retourne and it is so comfortable! Hope it helps darling!.birkel.
I think exactly the same as Birkel..Hope it helps!:flowers:

I have both sellier and retourne versions and love them both for different reasons. Sellier's I have in 32 and 35cm my 32's I use for evening bags. My 35 sellier's I use for dresser daytime use. My retourne is 35 and use it very casual, hope this helps. Congrats on the baby!

Thanks Amberle and beachtime.

Does anyone know how long does it take to order a strap? I refused 2 black Kellys since last sept, one 28 one 35, told myself I can't refuse it the third time so I guess this is it.

Maybe I'll ask them again what they have later next week since I won't be heading there for 2 more weeks. Japan SAs are really nice they would check and transfer and get all the papers done for exotics before you arrive.

I have 3 more to choose from now

1) 32 kelly retourne black silver clemence
2) 32 kelly retourne black silver epsom
3) 35 kelly retourne black silver clemence

epsom won't slouch, is that correct because I have birkin in clemence, it's too slouchy for me
but 35 kelly I don't think I'll mind it slouchy since its a bigger bag ... I think smaller bags should stand straighter ...

is epsom a cheaper leather ? the price i got was epsom is cheaper than clemence, I"ve also thought togo and clemence were the basic leathers