Jimmy Choo First Jimmy Choo is a bust

I am new to the forum...I just bought my first Jimmy Choo bag...the medium hot pink Monna...its divine...I got it on Ebay and the condition is as described except for one "minor" thing the seller did not mention...its missing the main zipper pull that makes the bag smaller and bigger. :rant:

Everything else looks great but it loses something if the charm that makes the bag unique is gone, right?

Frankly I don't know if I would have made it smaller...but I paid $500 for a used bag, so it seems like this should have been mentioned. I wonder if the seller knew it was missing...said she was selling it for a friend. I am waiting for her response for my refund request.

Just a bummer...I love this bag and couldn't afford the full price for a new one when it was available.

Just a thought, if you really love the bag and you have a good handbag repair shop, they can put a pull on there for you. It's not the same, but it would work, and really, only you would know the difference.

Also, check with the Choo boutique, maybe they can order one for you.

If something has a zipper, you'd think the seller would notice that the pull is missing.

Last edited:
I thought about going to the Jimmy Choo store...but if they can't replace it, I've wasted the time, then I wouldn't be able to return the bag. The seller was actually really nice and is refunding the money.

I just really wanted the bag. Its the most unique shade of hot pink in a leather bag I have ever seen. Super pretty. I'll have to keep searching for it on ebay or other.