First In Metallic Pink?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks

2. That metallic pink first because is definitely not.

3. ohh...it's fake..
    be careful ladies...

4. Is the REAL metallic pink a *screaming* metallic, or is it fairly subtle? The Cricket pic looks nice. Not sure how much it would go with. I think I am sticking with the bronze. For now...

5. I think it's fake. Depending on the year and season it's from, it could be real, but I thought metallics had matching hardware.

6. I think this applies only to 2004/2005 metallics (magenta, red, orange, pewter[1]), as stated on AtelierNaff's website. Only these metallics have the hardware of the same color of the leather. This does not apply to 2005 metallics (pink, silver, pewter, bronze), which have silver hardware. Please refer also to http://ateliernaff.blogspot.com/2005/11/balenciaga-color-swatches-by-season.html; I've also seen them in real life in a legit store so I can assure you it's all true.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice