First Impression

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have not been here for so long... I have in my cart right now the RM First Impression in Auburn with a pricematch of 315.00, do you guys love it? I have not seem a lot of reveals with this bag, that's why I ask.... TIA

2. pictures?

3. I think it's a cool bag! I actually like the eyelets on it!

Go for it if you like it!

4. If you love it, go for it! I am generally not a fan of the eyelets tho.

5. I love that bag! But I won't buy it because it irks me to have the eyecatching design of eyelets only on one side. I don't want to have to worry about what side of my bag is showing.

6. I **think** MOB has this bag on sale and an additional 25% off.

7. I think it's a cool bag too and I like the look of the gold eyelets against the auburn leather.

8. I love the style of the first impression and the biggest seller for me is the thick/flat strap! It makes it very comfortable. I personally am not too big a fan of eyelets so I am glad they are only on one side. I don't like the eyelet bags much in pictures, however I saw an eyelet rocker at Bloomies in person and thought they were done very nicely :yes:

9. Oh I didn't know the eyelets were only on one side of that bag...

OP, if you love it, go for it! I like Auburn, it's a nice color

10. thanks everyone...i will go for it!

11. i think its really pretty and it looks very comfortable on the shoulder...post pics when u get it!!

12. ^Yes and mod shots!