First holiday gift hubby/SO gave you?

we were both in college and my finanical aid check for housing was late and I only had a couple of days to pay for my room and board or move out of my dorm. my husband then boyfriend gave me $1200 dollars to pay for housing he did not even know how much was check would be but he gave me the money.

A silver heart necklace and a blue sweater. Some other stuff too, but that's all I can remember. :blush: I only remember that because there is a picture of us together on our first vacation (new years eve) wearing it!

My ex-husband gave me a stocking full of IOU's....some examples
IOU an hour foot massage
IOU a hot bath after a long day
IOU a clean apartment for a week straight
IOU quiet time
IOU my undivided attention
IOU all of my love....the best gift I have ever been given, it was so sweet. I cried as I opened each IOU! Nothing could have topped that gift, it was straight from his heart! Oh and he kept his promise everytime I pulled one out he was johnny on the spot!

I'll tell you soon! :P
Me and my boyfriend have been together since last March, so this is our first Christmas together and he should be coming over in a few hours :wlae:

Now I can finally say:yahoo:

A silver promise ring with a heart shaped clear zirconia :love: Sparkles so beautifully.

Attachments

• promiseheart.JPG
    promiseheart.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 20
My ex-husband gave me for our first Christmas an Apron with my name embroidered on it, and a matching bath rug set - needless to say - I managed 8 years and 3 girls - but it never got better and I left him!

on out first christmas dating, among other things, he gave me a simple little silver bracelet of hearts. i have worn it EVERYDAY since then,
about 2.5 years ago.
it fell off once while i was shopping, i was heart broken, but went out searching for my bracelet. i searched every parking lot i was at that day and asked each store if they had found it with no luck. next day, i finally went to the last store and hopelessly asked the SA if he might have found it, and he did!!! he saved it behind the counter just incase anyone came searching for it. i was on cloud 9 and thanked him at least 20 billion times.
i then took it to the jewlers and had all the clasps (except the main one) sautered shut so this would never happen again.