First holiday gift hubby/SO gave you?

Oh yes!!!!
Our first christmas was a downer b/c we were just starting out....we were pretty much broke but DH saved up $400 to buy me a Benetton Trench coat in wool and it made me cry.....I feel his love always....especially in the little things....but this I will never forget...I had that coat for 10 years untill I could not stand the holes any long and threw it out....:sad:

Last Christmas I knew my BF really knew my tastes and loved me when he got me two things after we had just barely been dating two months:

1. Vancouver Canucks (hockey) jersey!
2. Victorias Secret stuff :graucho:

Yep, he's a keeper :wlae:

This thread is so cute :smile: My fiance surprised me with a scavenger hunt throughout my apartment . . . at the time we were both grad students so we didn't have much money, but he did buy me various things which he hid (including a L.A.M.B Le Sportsac bag which I use as a gym bag!) and created little coupons that I could redeem for dinners, etc. :love:

My DH bought me a D&B purse with matching wallet and key fob for our first Christmas 13 years ago. At that time I wanted a Dooney so badly! The SA helped him pick the bag out, and she picked out the most expensive one they sold at the time. I have given all of my D&B bags away with the exception of this one, the wallet and key fob. It's not going anywhere.

My husband bought me a small black purse. I still have it 25 years later. It's far too small for me to use very often. It was a great first Christmas.

I dont know yet..first Christmas with DH this year...but I see LOTS of presents for me under the tree..oh yeah..he also got me a very cute Hello Kitty stocking..haha

We're in college and his first gift to me was for my 19th birthday. It was so sweet because I wasn't expecting anything big, but he sat me down and brought out all these gifts, one at a time. I wasn't allowed to peek. First was a little box of toothpicks with a bow on top because I'm ALWAYS looking for toothpicks. I still have that box almost 2 years later! Next was a little stuffed Jigglypuff keychain doll. Next was a box of godivas. Then a pair of gloves because he noticed I didn't have one. Then he brought out a Tiffany's open heart necklace, which totally surprised me. I LOST that necklace...I'm still mad about it. It had a faulty chain and I lost the pendant when I was sleeping on an airplane...Anyway, I have the best bf ever.

The first hannukah we were together. He gave me a Jewish star, thats a silver star witha gold circle in the middle. BUt what was soooo special about this was he had bouguht it eight years earlier when he was in Israel, for his bar mitzvah. And had saved it for someone special.