First holiday gift hubby/SO gave you?

Nishi621

O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Whether you celebrate Chanukah or Christmas-do you remember the first gift you received?

For me, it was the 1st Christmas we were together and hubby bought me a set of brass and black candle sticks-I loved them! They now sit on the mantle of the fireplace in our bedroom.

How about you?

well my exbf, was really sweet on our first Christmas together. He got me a heart shaped necklace w/ small diamonds and an airbrushed shirt w/ a sunset background and our names on it. Second Christmas was great too, LV bag!

Believe it or not our first Christmas together his parents sent us to Europe for two weeks. There he gave me a pair of diamond earrings he picked up when we were in Amsterdam and a strand of black pearls. AMAZING Christmas, best ever!!! That's when I knew I probably shouldn't let him go!

He brought me a nice leather coat. I used to wear this navy blue wool peacoat that I loved to death,:crybaby: (I soo want another one) that it had lint and stuff on it, but it kept me warm and it wasn't bulky(I was living in NYC then, and was taking the subway) He said I love you but please stop wearing that coat, so he surprised me with the leather version of the peacoat, it was fabulous. That was Christmas of 2000 we had started dating that august. Now in Febuary of 2007 he will be my husband of 5 years. I have no idea what he got me this year:shrugs::sweatdrop:

we hadnt quite got together at this point, just abit of flirting, and my gorgeous husband sent me a book entitled "101 things to do with a dead cat" :biggrin:

Can you believe I ended up married to him ;)