First high end pick! (It's a bug)

NAAN

Jun 1, 2011
This is my first high end bag and it's a Fendi! The Fendi bug collection was one of my favorites and limited edition...very "me"....so I opted for the safest colorway in a fun collection :smile:

My thoughts on the bag:
- The size is perfect. Any bigger and I'd have trouble carrying the weight. I am 5'5". I've worn it dressed up and also very dressed down...works in every situation!
- Love the 2 leathers used....the saffiano front and back feels structured while the softer sides feel really elegant.
- Surprised there were no inner "cellphone" pockets. Other than the zipper inside, there is no organization.

Fendi2_zps36c8fd3d.jpg

Fendi3_zps40d76fb5.jpg

Fendi4_zpsfea00c02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I'm sooo in love with the petite 2jour and really enjoy my grey one, I've decided to get my 2nd petite 2jour and this bag is my pick!! It's sold out in most places, glad that I managed to find it! Am now patiently waiting for my package to arrive!!

Since I'm sooo in love with the petite 2jour and really enjoy my grey one, I've decided to get my 2nd petite 2jour and this bag is my pick!! It's sold out in most places, glad that I managed to find it! Am now patiently waiting for my package to arrive!!

That's awesome! I thought they were sold out too, where'd you buy yours from? My next bag may be a Prada... Digging the saffiano a lot.

That's awesome! I thought they were sold out too, where'd you buy yours from? My next bag may be a Prada... Digging the saffiano a lot.

I actually found two, BG had one online. And a dept store in Dallas called Stanley Korshak also had one on their website. I was googling like crazy, the pink one is still available on a few sites, but this black one was pretty much all sold out except for these two sites.