First Hermes Purchase

anthonyinca

Jan 3, 2007
Has anyone been to the Hermes store in San Francisco? I've been there a couple times and just recently purchased my first Hermes item (yay) I bought the men's belt that is reversable black and dark brown with a matte finish 'H' buckle. I guess a typical buy from the store, but i'm extremely happy about it and it was also a 21st birthday gift :smile:

Also my first post (of many hopefully) in the thread.. thought i'd share. :smile:

Next on the list is to see if they have a portofilo case or something, but ultimately i'd like a 50cm Birkin travel bag... is that reaching too high? lol

Congratulations!!!

And a warm welcome to you!! I dont think there is a "typical" buy from the store, anthonyinca, each purchase is very special...whether large or small or somewhere inbetween.

I hope this is the first of many special orange boxes for you!!!

I think the 50cm birkin will be easier to get than the 35!! I always see the big ones in the store!! But they sure are heavy!!!

You will probably get lots of suggestions in the main Hermes subforum, too.

Congtrats again!!

Has anyone been to the Hermes store in San Francisco? I've been there a couple times and just recently purchased my first Hermes item (yay) I bought the men's belt that is reversable black and dark brown with a matte finish 'H' buckle. I guess a typical buy from the store, but i'm extremely happy about it and it was also a 21st birthday gift :smile:

Also my first post (of many hopefully) in the thread.. thought i'd share. :smile:

Next on the list is to see if they have a portofilo case or something, but ultimately i'd like a 50cm Birkin travel bag... is that reaching too high? lol

Congratulations on your first H purchase!

Also, welcome to the forum:flowers:

Congrats to your 1st purchase!!! Welcome to the orange world...:tup:

Congrats on your first H! :yahoo:

Humm.... I seem to remember seeing a 50cm bi-colour birkin sitting on the shelf in that store not too long ago. Vert Anis and Vert Olive if I remember right. You should not have much trouble getting your hands on one.