First Hermes Purchase - Clic Clac

ebie36

Professional Shopper
Apr 15, 2007
Hello all! This is my very first Hermes purchase, I usually buy Chanel, Balenciaga etc (which I thought was expensive) then I started having interest in Hermes and fell in love! (Not with the price of course, I nearly had a heart attack over most of the pricing lol) I wanted to start off slowly so the accessories area is always best before buying a bag in my opinion.

I've always wanted a pair of clic clac bracelets but from the time I first decided I wanted them (about 3 years) and now, the prices seems to have shot up! So after getting out of the hospital I finally decided to just go for it so I went intending to only buy one but I ended up with two! They didn't have black and gold so I went with two different color options which I think is better :smile: They are rely versatile and great for pairing with anything.

Hopefully one day in the future I will get a Birkin, I'm only 24 so I guess I can start squirreling now lol

image-1248793626.jpg

image-3406571231.jpg

image-3341851583.jpg

image-355836336.jpg

Israeli_Flava said:
Congrats on your beautiful clic clacs!!!! What are the colors? Looks like slate and mocha???

Thank You! :biggrin: For the colors the receipt says "Muscat" (rose pink colored one) & "Ardoise" (slate grey color)

youssefm said:
Congrats! I love that gray so much, it looks amazing :biggrin:
My first Hermes was a clic clac too, it seems to be the perfect starter!

Thanks! :3 next will probably scarves then the big whopper! (hopefully my card won't melt) Haha

sammix3 said:
Love your new clic clac bracelets! I'm 24 and my purchase hermes purchase was a black clic clac. I can't wait to get more!

Thank you :smile: and I can't wait either Chanel and Hermes are my top two! Fingers crossed I can get a Birkin in 2-3 years!