First Hermes piece?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi!!
    I'm new and I need your help!
    I would like to gratify myself for a new job and I have thought to buy a little Hermes piece.
    My budget is around 350/400 $ (so there are not so much choices!! ;) )
    What do you think is the best first piece for this budget?

Thank you!! :smile:

dreamss

2. A twilly? So versatile, can be worn on wrist, a bow on the handle of a bag, a hair tie, a neck tie. Comes in such happy and pretty colours and designs too!

3. If you don't mind stretching a but more, I definitely recommend the silk scarves for $410. At least that's what the price of them were when I visited Wall St. last week. Not sure if the price increase has kicked in since then....

4. definitely a classic H carre scarf!

5. Thank you!

I really love the twilly but i had LV bandeau and I sold it...

Perhpas the MAXI twilly would be more usable? In Europe the maxi twilly is about 350 dollars like a Carrés 70.

6. Maxi twilly or horn pendant necklace (Fidelio, Lift or Isthme). They are in your budget and beautiful.

7. How about a leather bracelet? I bought a reversible Behapi (so it's like getting two!) and I've literally worn it everyday since. I think it was $325. I get a lot of comments on it.

8. horn pendant (lots of options to choose from), hapi bracelet, or you can save a bit more and get a narrow enamel bracelet

9. I also second the classic 90 scarf. Classic H piece in variety of colors. But if you could stretch your budget a little bit, I would do the Enamel Clic H bracelet, they are $650 USD after the price increase but everyone knows it's H!
    Good luck and btw... I started out just like you, it can be addicting.

10. I'd go for a silver ring or a scarf.

11. I would buy the chaîne d'ancre ring, or a slim enamel, or a carré 90. good luck!

12. i vote for Twilly, but like the other poster said ClicClac for $650 would be great as well, I love my clic clacs

13. I think the narrow Clic clac bracelet would be a beautiful piece which you will get a lot of use out of :smile: keep us up to date on what you decide :smile:

14. Maxi Twilly, a happi leather bracelet or a lift pendant are all within your price range and all very enjoyable pieces. I own all of them and I couldn't recommend them enough. What will you wear the most? A scarf, a bracelet or a pendant?

15. A scarf would make a lovely first.