First Hermes live reveal....but looking forward for more to come!

Thank you all! Yes the blue is soo beautiful. I was hoping to get the pink, but there was none available. It was a choice between this and the light blue. But I know the light blue might be prone to more marks so this one it is. And it's gorgeous! I'm sure there will be more to come.

Thanks for letting me share. Am so happy!

Beautiful color! Congratulations

Congrats on the first h

Great choice! Love H blues! Enjoy it and thanks for sharing

spectacular!!! I love this color and what a useful item, too! I would love a calvi in this color! I love how it will remind you of your Hawaiian vacation! Every time you look at it, it will remind you of the crystal blue water! Ahhhh! :smile:

spectacular!!! I love this color and what a useful item, too! I would love a calvi in this color! I love how it will remind you of your Hawaiian vacation! Every time you look at it, it will remind you of the crystal blue water! Ahhhh! :smile:
Thank you! It is definitely gorgeous! And it's so light weight and the leather is Devine too!

Congratulations! My SA has a double sens in blue Zanzibar. I haven't seen it yet...your post has been a great reference for me [emoji8]
I'm glad it has been useful as a colour reference. Are you going to get it? The colour is even more amazing in real life. Photos don't do it any justice. Good luck with your choice.