First Hermes haul!!

what a wonderful shopping trip! Just when we thought the last box was unwrapped there was more! You can never go to H without buying one item. That’s why when I go, I try to prep myself, yet it is so hard to stick to a budget, when you see the beauty of the silks and leathers IRL, they are too hard to pass up! Enjoy your purchases, you got some really nice items :tup:
That's precisely. lol I got a wish list and tried my best to stick to it but it was so hard when you see the silk floating IRL and you know if you pass they won't be there next time...

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
That's precisely. lol I got a wish list and tried my best to stick to it but it was so hard when you see the silk floating IRL and you know if you pass they won't be there next time...
I know!!! That’s the difficulty with H, you don’t know what will be around which is why I try to not drop in so often but it’s hard to resist. $$$, then $,$$$ and then another $$,$$$... :smile: I’m very thankful this holiday!

Reactions: ArielS
Moving on to scarves...
View attachment 4253008
View attachment 4253009
View attachment 4253010
View attachment 4253011
View attachment 4253012
View attachment 4253013
Jeu de cartes
I just realised photos don’t do H scarves any justice. It’s much more gorgeous in real life.

This is a serious haul of silk and bracelets !! I don't recall seeing a reveal similar to this in over a year so I'm inspired by some of your silk picks. Congrats and thanks for sharing. Hope that your reveal can renew the interest of the Kelly wallet. It is such a beautiful design.

This is a serious haul of silk and bracelets !! I don't recall seeing a reveal similar to this in over a year so I'm inspired by some of your silk picks. Congrats and thanks for sharing. Hope that your reveal can renew the interest of the Kelly wallet. It is such a beautiful design.
Thanks for your kind words hun. I always been in love with kelly wallets. I would use it as a clutch. Just couldn't decide what colour/leather combination I should get. Didn't realise it would be a part of my first haul!!

Same thing always happens to me. I have a plan/budget but when I walk into H I get all fluttery and lose my mind and fall in love with all the beautiful pieces I *must* have! No regrets though [emoji4] gorgeous haul!