First Hermes Experience

1. Haha dont get too happy, because I didnt walk out with anything :P

BUT, I wanted to share my first experience at Hermes! I was always scared to walk into an Hermes store, because of some stories I heard about people's experiences. I walked into the Hermes botique (sp?) in the Bellagio at Las Vegas. Usually when I walk into a designer store, I look for the youngest female SA possible. I looked around a bit, then the sweetest lady walks up to me with a HUGE smile. I forgot her name unfortunately but she was the sweetest. She walked up to me and didnt ask if I needed help, but she asked how my day was! I answered back with a huge smile. Then I asked if there were any Birkins in store, but she said unfortunately no, but we have a Kelly. She pulled it out the shelf, and sat it on the counter. I tried to open it, but I couldnt so she did it for me. It was gorgeous, but I wish I was looking at a Birkin! Anyways she made my first visit there great, hopefully I have more experiences like that, but actually walking out with something :yes:

2. So glad your first visit was so much fun! Now that's the kind of service I love to hear about!!!! :yes:

3. Thanks for sharing!! Maybe Las Vegas is getting the hint...if you know what I mean!:yahoo:

4. Sounds like a very good first experience! What Kelly did the SA show you? Did you catch the Hermes via Bellagio thread?

5. Glad you had a pleasant first experience at Hermes! I'm hoping my experience this coming June in Vegas will be just as good as yours *fingers crossed* ! Oh yes, if you could please describe the Kelly you saw, I would appreciate it :flowers:

6. Thanks for sharing your story. Service is definitely getting better at the Bellagio!

7. Glad you had fun! Do you know the specs of the Kelly you saw? :smile:

8. The Kelly was Lime Green leather with Silver hardware, about the size of a Speedy 25.

Haha sorry for all the non-expert terms.

9. No prob! Sounds like a Vert Anis 28cm with palladium - NICE!

10. sounds like for once a nice experience!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice