First Hermès bags

jinNH

Mar 24, 2018
E0BC1A6D-4A9C-4E59-BEC8-B6D7A489D969.jpeg 3742FC39-A19D-4C94-A5F9-6A560A3BA8CB.jpeg i have been following this blog for awhile and been wishing to own a Hermès bag. Here are my first two bags from Hermès.
First one is the Garden party 30in gold. I bought this at a local Hermès boutique
And the second one is Kelly 32 in Feu. I bought this from a reseller on instagram.
I love them both and so excited to using it
Pls tell me what you guys think.

View attachment 4018984 View attachment 4018982 i have been following this blog for awhile and been wishing to own a Hermès bag. Here are my first two bags from Hermès.
First one is the Garden party 30in gold. I bought this at a local Hermès boutique
And the second one is Kelly 32 in Feu. I bought this from a reseller on instagram.
Beautiful first pieces - congratulations and enjoy !!

Reactions: jinNH
These are beautiful bags!!! Congratulations!!! The twilly is perfect for your Kelly and for the gold garden party. I, myself, would love this twilly for my gold Birkin. Thanks for the idea! Enjoy your bags!!!

View attachment 4018984 View attachment 4018982 i have been following this blog for awhile and been wishing to own a Hermès bag. Here are my first two bags from Hermès.

Congrats! 2 stunning bags! :nuts: That twilly is so beautiful on your Kelly.:heart:
Is your GP in Vache Country? looks like it is. I use to have 2 GP 30 one in Negonda and my current in VC. Negonda is soft (the reason I sold it) Vache Country is very rigid (structured) and I absolutely love it although it is much heavier.

Very nice - I love the feu :smile: