First HERMES bag

annabellet

Need more bags
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I been a longtime member her on the purseforum buying from LV, Balenciaga, Gucci and Tory Burch Bags.
i sold most of my Tory bags to make room and buy a new HERMES.
Our anniversary was coming up and i been hinting new bag new Hermes bag for my gift :smile: and he said ok new bag :smile:
so i made an appt at Hermes Palo Alto and i was so set to get a Evelyne 29 but i also asked for the Picotin 18 so the SA showed me both. trying them on and He said get the Picotin since the Evelyn looked to big on me.
Heres my new Hermes Picotin and Twilly. she is so soft i cant wait to use her :smile:

HER.jpg

I been a longtime member her on the purseforum buying from LV, Balenciaga, Gucci and Tory Burch Bags.
Our anniversary was coming up and i been hinting new bag new Hermes bag for my gift :smile: and he said ok new bag :smile:
so i made an appt at Hermes Palo Alto and i was so set to get a Evelyne 29 but i also asked for the Picotin 18 so the SA showed me both. trying them on and He said get the Picotin since the Evelyn looked to big on me.
Heres my new Hermes Picotin and Twilly. she is so soft i cant wait to use her :smile:

View attachment 4883802

How wonderful! Enjoy your Hermes purchases.

Reactions: hotgalaxy and RT1

View attachment 4883802
Gorgeous and PERFECT first H bag!! ( and the twilly is wonderful on it!) Congrats and wear it well :biggrin:

Reactions: hotgalaxy and RT1
Congrats!! It's beautiful! How are you liking it?!

I too am looking for this to be my first bag! That's awesome they had inventory when you went. Been waiting 2 weeks since I walked in for the first time and asked/made a relationship. Wonder how long it'll take. Excited for you!

Reactions: RT1

View attachment 4883802
Congratulations on your first Hermès bag! The Picotin is such a cute bag!