First H reveal with double hearts beating

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, i have just signed in H club last month and upto present i got 2 splendid Hermes Bags which of course, both of them makes my hearts beat loudly. the first one is gorgeous Kelly 28 in Orange signature with Cherve Leather ✨🍊🍊🍊🍊✨🍊🍊🍊🍊✨🍊🍊🍊🍊✨🍊🍊🍊🍊✨she is simply stunning ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395076096.865802.jpg

2. Though I can carry my kelly 28 to my office, it s quite pop-up color & sometimes it looks too elegant 😅😅😅😅 so i decided to buy another H-bag which i can carry everyday, with less care then i found this bag thats very suitable for me🍏💚🍏💚🍏💚🍏💚🍏💚🍏💚🍏💚🍏 Its a pop-up color, more casual but still makes me happy when i carry her ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395076484.584433.jpg

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395076629.579935.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395076674.809996.jpg A Garden Party TPM in Bambou color🍊🍏🍊🍏🍊🍏🍊🍏🍊 super love love this green shading💚✨💚✨💚✨💚✨💚✨ & another picture >>>together with Kelly 28. Im so happy & thanks for letting me share these beauty. Good night 🌙💚✨🍏🍊✨

4. Congrats, sueka! They're awesome!

5. Welcome sueka
    Two gorgeous bags
    Very good start
    Congrats
    Indeed they're beautiful

6. Love your new bags! Beautiful fresh and modern colours. Congratulations & wear them I'm the best of health.

Particularly appropriate for St Patrick's Day. You may find a leprechaun today.

7. very cute! major congrats! :biggrin:

8. Congratulations, sueka. These are both beautiful bags. Enjoy and wear each in good health.

9. Congrats on a bright start to Hermes!

10. It's a perfect start to the H family! Many, many congrats! Your new K and GP are beautiful:heart:

11. They both absolutely adorable!!!! And you are as well!!!!

12. Congrats to you..enjoy:flowers:

13. Gorgeous bags! Beautiful colors--2 of my faves. What a great start (sure there'll be many more)! :biggrin:

14. I love both color especially I really love K28. Congrats your beautiful bags

15. Congratulations on two very beautiful H bags!