First H Purchase/Reveal!

Carrierae

O.G.
Nov 5, 2012
Hi Ladies! I'm super excited to show my very first H purchase!

I was supposed to go to Hermes in June on a girls trip. The Chicago store is my closet at three hours away! I had some unexpected news about a friend being really sick (the bad kind that shouldn't happen to anyone) so a few of our friends are getting her something she can wear and pass down to her daughter. I ended up taking a quick day trip into the city. :heart:

The first box is the gift....

I HAD to get a CDC as my very first H bracelet. I just read about the history of the bracelet.....how H designed dog collars that designers bought as belts in the early 1920s. Then, they made CDC belts in the late 20s and bracelets in the 40s....just so awesome.

It was difficult choosing my first color. I really wanted white/GHW, but it wasn't made this season. I also wanted a neutral, but after talking to my SA, we decided to wait to see if Trench/GHW (my dream combo) would ever come out. I ended up choosing Rose Jaipur....I just really loved the color. I'm also finding that it goes well with a lot of colors that are already in my closet...especially blues like navy and chambray. I'll have to get a second color in the fall....maybe rouge H or a new combination that comes out. Totally see the addiction!

My next piece was Rivale Double Tour in Black/GHW (Box Leather). I just wanted a very basic color/style that could go with a lot of items in my closet. I tried the Kelly Double Tour, but didn't like how the hardware stuck out so much. (Not a big deal on a bag, but can be a problem on your hand!)

I also got the On a Summer Day scarf in marine/bleu ciel/prune. The jewel tones were really pretty, and I liked that it had rose jaipur like my new CDC....I think it will carry well into the fall!

Thank for letting me share my first reveal! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Attachments

• IMG_3114.JPG
    IMG_3114.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 887