First Gucci...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I already posted pics of my first Gucci bag in the LAMB forum (where I'm usually at) and I thought why not take a look in here as well? Anyways, I walked into the Gucci store planning to buy the Hysteria Crystal Canvas shoulder bag (I still want it!) but they were sold out and I saw the Guccissima Boston Bag and I fell in love! The leather is so buttery and soft! The SAs at the store were just sweet and extremely helpful - love the bag and love the service!:heart:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. It's beautiful! Great choice.

3. Love it, and what a great color! Enjoy!

4. Congrats I love that bag! But its a tad too big for me... but oooh still that bag is bee-utiful! Congrats!!

5. Congrats!

6. Great bag, great colour. Congrats and enjoy!

7. You can not go with with anything in guccissima... and I agree with you about the hysteria... I want one too!!

8. Beautiful! Congrats on your first Gucci!

9. *faints* Great choice!!!

10. Thanks everyone! Am I crazy to say that I totally love the smell of the Guccissima leather? If I didn't put myself on a ban until October, I'm really itching for another Gucci!

MamaGG: It is a pretty big and I think it's only a medium bag! However, I only like carrying big handbags (even though I'm just 5 feet) and lugging them around.:amuse:

11. How pretty!

Can I smell the leather? :roflmfao:

12. Congrads it's gorgeous I want one too now!!! Is the size like the LV Speedy 30?

13. It's so pretty !!! Congrats and enjoy it :tup:

14. I don't have a Speedy 30 but from what I saw at the LV boutique - the boston bag definitely seems bigger than the Speedy 30.

15. That's a pretty bag. Congrats!