First Gucci Sunglasses!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the Nordstrom's Presale and picked up a pair of the Gucci bamboo horsebit sunnies (I don't know the actual name of them). I was debating between an equally nice Dior pair or this one but in end, this one suits my face a lot more. Besides my mom was with me (she picked up an MJ bag btw) and she was my critic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The only thing is that they're a bit heavy. I got them for $149 down from $325!

2. Oh gosh, they are SO pretty! I cannot BELIEVE the price! I might have to get to Nordie's! Were a lot of the Gucci glasses on sale for good prices? I need black lenses and large frames.

3. I have the larger version of these. You are right they are heavy!!! I love them though, and they are gorgeous glasses!!! You got a DEAL!!! lol Mine were $450! Enjoy! They are soooo pretty!

4. I think there are a couple of other styles and I think there might be one with black frames and I know for sure there is one with dark brown very large frames. That one I was also debating about as well but realized they just look so overwhelming on my head!

edit: thanks sunshine and beenie!!!

5. Congratulations! Lovely sunglasses!
    I love gucci sunglasses, I have bought a few in different colors and models.

6. Very nice! CONGRATS - love them.

Do you happen to remember if they had any rimless styles on pre-sale???

7. Thanks flipchickmc and ayshaa!

I don't think there were any Gucci rimless sunnies but I'm certain I saw a few pairs from different designers.

8. It looks good.. do you have modeling pics!! It is a very good deal too!! Congrats!!!

9. Very nice G, you scored!

10. GD, I like the bamboo detail. I bet they look even better on. Excellent price!!

11. Thanks aeonat, GTOFan, and NoKnockOffs!

Here's a pic of me wearing the sunnies. Taking a pic of my face was pretty tough and I could only get half of my face in there - had to go through a bunch of blurry ones first but by then they were getting lopsided!!! They're comfortable and they actually stay on my face which is a plus!
    [​IMG]

12. very nice! congrats on your new sunnies!

13. nice sunglasses!!! congrats, they look great!!!

14. Thanks smvida and muchiko19!

15. Really Cute I like the bamboo style!
    ~Congrats!!