First Gucci Purchase Help?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everybody!

This is my first time posting in the Gucci forum, I have lurked a little here and there and it seems you all have a lot of good things to say about their products. The winter sale is going on at the moment, and there is a pair of shoes that made me gasp! I don't own anything gucci, mostly LV, Burberry, and Coach. So, how do you ladies like the shoes, flats especially? Do they hold up well? Do they come with a warranty, and if so, how long? Do the shoes come with dust bags for when you travel?

I am thisclose to buying the patent interlocking ballet flat. :graucho: Thanks!!!

2. I own Gucci shoes. No flats, all heels. I have pumps and tall leather boots. All of them are made very well and hold up extremely well ( but I'm not hard on shoes to begin with). All of my shoes came with dustbags.

Hope this helps.

3. I :heart: Gucci but came relatively late to shoes and boots but now own about 6 pairs.

I have heels, boots and lace-ups but no flats. Sergio Rossi make Gucci's shoes (and Alexander McQueens too) so they have expert knowledge and the finest shoe-making skills. My BF also wears Gucci and we both swear they are the best, most durable and soooo comfortable.

I have found Gucci have excellent GS but I've never had any problems with shoes to test them with a faulty pair. I know you can get Gucci soles re-soled (and have done) they can also put on a rubber sole if you're going to use them every day.

4. Thanks for the info! I appreciate it! I think the pair I ordered have leather soles, so the rubber sole option is something I will look into once I receive them. I am so excited and nervous, I hope I like them! Will post a reveal once they arrive next Tuesday since I was not able to find a reveal of those shoes on here.

5. Thank you! It does :smile: I ordered them. How can I resist a shoe sale, and PURPLE patent leather??

6. Please do, we'd all love to see. Hope they fit because I'm sure you'll love them

7. Well I ordered them true to size, so, fingers crossed! I am used to my flats being a little snug at first them stretching out a bit.

8. Their flats are sturdy, you'll be happy.