First Gucci purchase...crazy deal!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    Just picked these up at Neiman Marcus LC for .........$38!!!!!!!!!! great price right??:tup:

i'm pretty excited. does anyone have these? do you love them??? I must admit they are not my typical style but I couldn't resist!!!:yahoo:

Thanks for reading.:wlae:

2. Wow! Are you missing the some 0's at the end of the price! Good Deal! :tup:

3. Awesome deal!! I love em!

4. Thanks! I am pretty darned happy too! :yahoo:

5. WOW..that is amazing! How did you get so lucky?

6. WOW!!! and i thought i was lucky for getting a 150$ pair of sunnies...you are extra extra lucky!! how did you get such a great deal

they look great!

7. Wow am I happy. I wore them today and they looked so great! I even stopped by the local Gucci boutique and they said they look like this season's style!@! They didn't know for sure but I'm happy nonetheless!!

Big :tup: for Gucci!!!:heart:

8. Very cute!! That's a steal!!!! CONGRATS!!!

9. wow! what a steal!!

10. WHAT!!! How is this possible??!! I can not buy Gucci sunnies for any less than $300 -$400 in Australia. That is amazing..... lucky you.

11. I really don't know how i got so lucky. I have been looking for nice sunglasses for soooo long now. I fell in love with a pair from prada ([​IMG]
    but they were out of my price range even on ebay! I have bought tonz of other glasses and returned them b/c they weren't just right.

but these- wow. they would be a great pair even at a higher price! They have the gradient that is so great on me. Brown which I need and best of all they are :yahoo: GUCCI!!!!

I am over the moon and thanking G-d right now:rolleyes:

12. cute glasses. great deal.

13. wow what a great deal...and glasses are super cute..

14. Wow! those are Gorgeous! congrats!!!