first gucci in over 20 years! would love some help/thoughts/opinions!

Feb 8, 2007
hi all!
i haven't purchased a gucci in over 20 years...(today is my bday and i'm treating myself)...i saw this one today and love it!
Chain Medium Hobo - Neiman Marcus
it comes in black with silver hardware as well...what are your thoughts on it? what color do you like and why? would love any feedback...am going to purchase tomorrow, so, would like to hear what you all think!
thanks!

Personally, I really love it in the beige GG canvas with Gold hardware. It just speaks to me. (I was just in Gucci today, and considered this bag myself...)

You've picked a fantastic bag to buy, as this one is a classic. Plus, the horsebit detail gives it something special.

This is just my opinion. Hope it helps and happy shopping!:wlae:

I love this bag (you have great taste) and if I were going to buy it for myself, I would probably get the black one personally (it seems more versatile). JMHO.
Enjoy your new bag....And, Happy Birthday! Have a Great Day - May the sun shine upon you and the rainbows fall down at your feet to guide you!

first of all congrats!!!

secondly, great choice!!! i have this bag and get sooo many compliments. i have it in all black leather. TDF!

third, i would go with the traditional monogram beige canvas or in all black leather (which you can find at an outlet :smile: JMHO!

I think it is important to try the bag with all your stuff in it and see how it feels. They feel so different without the stuffing and it also looks and hangs differently when fully loaded with your stuff. Both colors are nice though. The beige Gucci is classic and eye catching because it is lighter color and more noticable. Personally I would choice beige for myself.