first GST what colour ???

radhika

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
i have a black lambskin 2.55. planning on getting a :heart:gst :heart:next month. what colour would you recommend?? i am a new mommie too:yes:

May 15, 2006
Beautiful Island
It would depend what color do you normally wear, if you wear a lot of neutral color, beige, brown..etc. I think brown one is really nice.
Black is always in style and easy to match outfits too.

Both color are deep and easy to take care of.

kara_n

Feb 7, 2008
I'd say the tan/beige.
I almost always see black gst's.

You already have a black bag, so again, I say beige since it's also classy and neutral.

okieokie

Oct 4, 2007
i would say black, because it's more versatile, but since u already have a black flap, u can consider getting the white, it's so beautiful.

kara_n

Feb 7, 2008
Now that I think about it, white is beautiful.
I'm not sure how easy it gets dirty though etc as I've never had a white bag..
I tend to like white bags in smaller sizes though

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
On the hunt.....
Maybe because you have a black one, you'd do better with another color, but I always use my beige bags the least. I'd go for black.

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
Two Black Chanels are not a bad thing......but, if you want to change colors, get the beige with silver. I have the black with gold GST, the white with silver GST and the beige with silver GST and love all three, but bought the black first.:heart:H

lily j.

O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
I still think black if this is your everyday bag. Its so different from your other bag. Go for a color for bag #3!

bagchic1

O.G.
Oct 10, 2007
Bagsland
Since you already have a black bag, Bordeaux is a nice color. It's brighter than brown but still go well with everything else.