First Goyard Reveal

Ooooohhhhhh!! Love it!

Can we get a mod pic? Most of my Goyard pieces are extremely light, but this bag just *seems* like it might be heavier. Is it manageable?

r.b.

its beautiful...i want one now...lol...

lol, you should get it!! i absolute love it...

Congratulations! That bag looks amazing!

If you could tell me please, how do the handles on these compare to that of the Boeing?

this is my first piece, so i would not be a good source for a comparison. I do however, have a keepall 60 from vuitton...the hdp's handles are not as thick, which i'm not completely in love with, but they are sturdy.

WOW! This is an amazing bag! Congrats! Way to go on your first piece! You did GOOD!

thank you very much. I was a bit apprehensive, as i've never even touched a goyard piece before, but made the decision to order one without trying it out first. This time it worked out for me...

Ooooohhhhhh!! Love it!

Can we get a mod pic? Most of my Goyard pieces are extremely light, but this bag just *seems* like it might be heavier. Is it manageable?

it is a bit heavier, and this is before i put anything in it. I'm packing it as a luggage piece for my trip, but when i get there i'm going to use it as an everyday bag. I speak on the subject during my video, however i'll be sure to let you know how it works as both luggage and everyday...

i recorded a video of me opening it, but i'm afraid it did not really pick up my voice...so i just rerecorded another video of me with it. that will be on youtube in about 20 mins, i'll provide a link to that video once it becomes available.

Thank you, r.b_boi. I meant to find out if the handles on your bag are longer than my Boeing, as it appears so in Carla Bruni's photo. I have the yellow St. Louis PM and they would pair up nicely. I love my Boeing 45, however I wouldn't mind longer handles for ease of use, maybe carried on the crook of the arm especially once it is loaded.

Thank you, r.b_boi. I meant to find out if the handles on your bag are longer than my Boeing, as it appears so in Carla Bruni's photo. I have the yellow St. Louis PM and they would pair up nicely. I love my Boeing 45, however I wouldn't mind longer handles for ease of use, maybe carried on the crook of the arm especially once it is loaded.

oh, the handles are adjustable...when i received it, it was placed in the second of four holes, but i moved it to the third so i could put it on the crook of my arm as well...it even fits on my shoulder at that setting (barely though)...

oh, the handles are adjustable...when i received it, it was placed in the second of four holes, but i moved it to the third so i could put it on the crook of my arm as well...it even fits on my shoulder at that setting (barely though)...

Ah, that makes more sense now. I will try it on my Boeing then as they are also adjustable.

Congrats again on your Hotel Du Parc. Enjoy and wear it in good health!