First Goyard Reveal! Artois

SpeedyJC

Just a gal who loves purses, clocks and cats
O.G.
Jul 29, 2008
I am so excited to be able to share the newest member of my purse family: the Artois PM. I wanted to include photos and information because I know details on Goyard can be rather elusive.

The size is the PM. I find this is the perfect size to fit my daily items in (picture bellow) I am 5'2 and this bag is the perfect size for an everyday bag. The handle drop however I feel could be abit longer but I am a very tiny build so it works well for me.

The process to get the bag was easy. I went to Goyard website and filled out the distant sales form , including that I was looking for a tote type bag. The next business day I got a reply back with a list of all bags that fit what I was looking for along with descriptions , what they were best for, measurement, personalization info, prices and color choices. All in all the process was very easy, my bag came from a Manhattan Botique and I got it the day after it was shipped out but that could be because how close I am.

I was deciding between this and the Saint Louis however I went with the Artois because of the thick canvas , longer handle drop , re enforced corners and the zipper. All in all I am very happy and already thinking about getting a second in MM for travel because I definitley think MM size is the better to go with if wanting to use it for that, not that there is much traveling going on these days...

The Artois PM came up to just over 1800 dollars , including tax , I had to pay 25 for shipping and there are no returns on distant sales.

Attached are photos including how bag arrived, modeling photos, and all the stuff I fit in there. Also there is still room left for an umbrella as well if I needed to pack one. I will say the bag is abit stiff along with the handles but hopefully it will soften up with use.

So here it is my new Artois PM
20200805_174801.jpg20200805_174838.jpg

20200805_175244.jpg

Last edited:
Yey! I been struggling to decide which one to get - The Artois or the St Louis. It's been constantly battling in my brain for several months now. Today I got an email from Goyard to say they now are open to do distant sale to Hawaii! Your post and photos help me with my decision. Thanks a lot! BTW can you fold the Artois like how the St Louis can be folded?

Last edited:
Reactions: doni and RT1
Yey! I been struggling to decide which one to get - The Artois or the St Louis. It's been constantly battling in my brain for several months now. Today I got an email from Goyard to say they now are open to do distant sale to Hawaii! Your post and photos help me with my decision. Thanks a lot! BTW can you fold the Artois like how the St Louis can be folded?

No, the Artois is more structured. Not "stiff" but definitely structured.

• Love
Reactions: dwtokidoki and RT1
That is just breathtakingly beautiful. :yes:
Congratulations! :yahoo:

Love it!!!

You wear this gorgeous bag so well! Am so happy for you!

Thank you all so much.

Love it, I have it in grey and it's so versatile!!

Thank you. I saw your mm and it is really so pretty. I almost got grey but as an everyday bag with my wardrobe the black just works better however if I do go ahead and get an mm size for travel I will get the grey because its so pretty,.

• Love
Reactions: RT1, 880 and Swanky

Im happy my post helped you. I agree with Swanky the Artois is more structured so it will not fold like the St Louis.

I guess when it came down to the decision,which was pretty serious as far as purse decisions are concerned due to no returns,I just really had to make a pros and cons list about both bags and go with which was right for me. I suggest making a list aswell, it might help.

I've been looking at this bag for a while now and trying to decide between the pm or mm. Thanks for the modeling pic because we are the same size, that was very helpful!

I'm debating between the white or grey, do you ladies have an opinion? Will the white get dirty easily? I'm not familiar with the material.

Reactions: RT1