First Goyard purchase (two items)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all.

Went to the London store on Mount Street today and picked up two small leather goods in black.

Below are some pics!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396300268.151727.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396300304.723259.jpg

Wanted a matching passport holder but they didn't have it in the black canvas. The SA also showed me their new 'plain' grained leather st. Sulpice card holder. I believe it's an attempt to compete with LV's new taurillon leather, Hermes and Moynat.

2. Brilliant, thank you for sharing! I wish their website would showcase some of their SLGs because I don't really know what's available. Would you mind sharing the prices?

3. Yes ofcourse, sorry i had forgot to do so.

Victoire (billfold wallet) - £450

St. Sulpice (card holder) - £180

Also I was told the prices for some other items...

Gremelle (passport holder) - £340 standard colours/£445 special colours

Croisiere 45 - £1940 standard colours / £2520 special colours

Senat GM - £805 standard colours.

:smile:

4. Thank you so much, mrclt! that information is very useful! It's a shame that there isn't more info on this brand. It's helpful to find it here because it gets a bit awkward ringing the shop so often enquiring about prices. ;) Enjoy your new G goodies!

5. Lovely, great pieces.