First Givenchy reveal!

Sorry I missed this gem of a reveal! What a gorgeous happy bag. What made you pick the box?

I thought it looked cute on Kylie Jenner and I have 2 rectangular bags (classic Chanel & Chanel crossbody), a crossbody LV tote with handle, and I wanted something that wasn't too similar to my current bags. I also think the Antigona is cute but I like how the Box can go from day to evening!

I thought it looked cute on Kylie Jenner and I have 2 rectangular bags (classic Chanel & Chanel crossbody), a crossbody LV tote with handle, and I wanted something that wasn't too similar to my current bags. I also think the Antigona is cute but I like how the Box can go from day to evening!
Totally agree. Box has an elevated feel compared to ant.

I got a little Givenchy trigger happy... er.. clicker happy and ordered 3 other pieces. I probably won't keep all of them but will post pics soon. Hope to get some good advice on which to keep.

Excited to see it! Any more Pandoras coming?

It is stunning! Is the Orange colour from the Spring 2017 collection? Have you taken it out for a spin so far and how do you like it?
I'm wearing a brown suede jacket and I've had her on for 10 minutes. Look at that color transfer! :crybaby:I don't know if it's the jacket or the bag...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 421