First G-bag (Studded Pandora)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all, this is the latest bag I've acquired and my first Givenchy bag. It is the Bright Blue in small size. I usually stick to neutral colors for my luxury bags but I've decided to be a little bolder with the Pandora. I love the color to bits! It is such a great bag, thanks for letting me share my joy 😄

Attached Files:

2. Stunning bag! I love the color & the details. Blues are always classic, while still standing out from the brown/black/grey/white crowd. I hope you enjoy the new gbag! :biggrin:

3. I just love this!!! Beautiful!

4. Beautiful!!! Congrats!!

5. Hi,like this very much enjoy

6. i like it, the blue is so gorgeous.
    congrats!

7. I never used to consider blue a classic color especially one that's so bright but you're right that it will stand out while still being versatile and easy to match! Thank you! :smile:

8. Aww thank you! ^^

9. Yay thank you!! ;)

10. I'm glad you liked it too, thank you! :biggrin:

11. I love the shade of blue too! Thank you!! ;D

12. What a beautiful blue! Congrats!!

13. Thank you all for the sweet comments :biggrin:

14. Stunning color and bag!

15. I really like this bag, the color is amazing!!!!