First Four .. will there be room for more?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have always ogled at C.Louboutin's creations, but never had the guts to purchase shoes that could pay my rent...but then I found the CL forum... and I just couldn't say no.

Three weeks later, a baby collection was born... I present to you, my first four! :yahoo:

My first purchase from Saks! Lilac Metallic Simple.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now my second pair is an ebay find that was a little beat up, but nothing a good cobbler couldn't fix!

Whipsnake VP's! :nuts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*sigh* Now it's time to go for a walk...I'll be back soon with the next two!!! ;)

2. So far, gorgeous!

3. Can't wait to see the last two! Keep 'em coming!

4. congrats, and welcome to the addiction! your 1st 2 look great, especially those Whipsnake VPs!

5. jennified, welcome to the forum... such an addiction! i love the whipsnake VPs on you!!! can't wait to see what else you have next...

6. Thanks ladies! :love:

My third pair: Leopard patent Pigalle. RAWWWR

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And last but not least... Fuchsia Suede VP's!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now it's time for a BAN! Gotta save up for tuition in the fall.... :angel:

7. Great starter collection!!!!! Love them all.

8. Great collection! I love that every pair is so different and fun! Nothing boring at all.

9. "RAWWWR" is right! Loving all of them!

10. They're all so gorgeous and look great on you...especially the VPs!

11. There will always be room for more...=)

Love your growing collection. What great first pairs! Love the Whipsnake and the Fuxia VP's!!

12. Congrats!! They are all great choices and they all look Fabulous on you!

13. Congrats!! All 4 are great starts to your collection. Every pair is very different and they all look awesome on you!!

14. Jennified your collection is gorgeous! It's the perfect variety and they are all stunners! Congrats!

15. They all are beauties, and all very different than each other.