First "Foreign" Purchase: Normal vs. INR?

If you would like to me go ahead with sending you this parcel, Ebay suggest you should close this case immediately. If not, I will have to stop the shipment and refund you. Ebay advise me to send you this email as soon as possible to have our matter settle.
This statement from your seller PROVES that the seller is a scammer.

Ebay would never have told the seller that you need to close the case. In fact, ebay would have advised the seller that she (seller) has lost her seller protection by not shipping the shoes within a week of payment.

And this:

First - implying that it hasn't been sent yet: If you would like to me go ahead with sending you this parcel,
Then - implying that she HAS sent and has to recall it:I will have to stop the shipment and refund you

So has she shipped or not? I vote "NO!"

I would not even reply to any emails she sends you. She is a scammer and does not have a tacking number. She was probably waiting for years INR timeframe to be over so she could keep your money.
I would just let eBay take care of it with refunding your money because she never shipped anything and does not have tracking to prove she did it.

Ignoring her would be the best. No replies. No mutual cancellation. Let her get stuck with seller fees for her auction. Hopefully eBay would do something to bad sellers like her but they never seem to care.

Is this the listing? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-P...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

If so, the seller claims to be in Brisbane, Queensland, and Brisbane's a major city -- not a cattle farm thousands of kilometers from anywhere with irregular post days.
If that's the listing, this is the seller's shipping information:

Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 6-10 business days
Seller ships within 3 days after receiving cleared payment - opens in a new window or tab.

It's now been a month and even if shipped, it's wa-a-a-y beyond delivery time.

As others have advised, DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE!!

also should note that that seller's feedback as a seller -- at least half of it comes from the same buyer. not sure what to make of that.
One might consider that it looks like either shill bidding (but not, because it's fixed price purchases) or feedback padding.

I don't wear heels so I don't know whether it's normal to buy this many heel tips. That's what all those purchases were for.

I think it's a coincidence but it's interesting that the buyer has the identical feedback score as the seller.

Everyone has left solid advice here
I just want to add reassurance that you can always file SNAD after INR, it's not one or the other.

One might consider that it looks like either shill bidding (but not, because it's fixed price purchases) or feedback padding.

I don't wear heels so I don't know whether it's normal to buy this many heel tips. That's what all those purchases were for.

I think it's a coincidence but it's interesting that the buyer has the identical feedback score as the seller.
On second thought (and on a second look at the seller's feedback), I now believe that the 38-feedback buyer just might be a shill!

Your seller: authentic_preowned_aus ( 38)
Her buyer (anonymized): s***i ( 38)
Same buyer is a seller for whom your seller left feedback: sugarberry_fashion (38)

The first feedback authentic_preowned_aus left was for seller, sugarberry_fashion.
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...ab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&keyword=272187998597

Previous ID for authentic_preowned_aus was fiondee
Previous ID for sugarberry_fashion was candybagdee

Thank you all again!! I would honestly have been on the fence about how to respond without everyone's advice. After the reassurance that what she was saying wasn't right, I wrote back this morning through the resolution center and said (paraphrasing in part for length): I received a message from you outside of the resolution center that states that I must either close my claim or forfeit the item; for my own protection, I cannot close the claim. Please go ahead and proceed with refund.

Lo and behold, it looks like she has issued the refund. Given what I know now, I'm so thankful that I got out of this unscathed or without a drawn-out claims process.

By the way, yes, that was the auction and the seller! I did not pick up on a bulk of her feedback having come from one other user. If I had, I would not have bid. Yikes. She seemed very nice in her first message; my "picker" didn't catch on to anything being wrong until almost a full month after the purchase. I initially felt good about this one.

I am debating what sort of feedback to leave, if any - am I still able post-refund? If so, I'm thinking it may not be too "harsh" because she issued that refund fairly quickly compared to how slow she had been in responding on other things - but other buyers need to be warned. Judging from what I have learned, she flat out lied a number of times throughout this transaction.

And I'm not sure why - you all may be right about her M.O. being to ride out INR deadlines.

(It's good that her username is here now, so that if anyone searches for her on TPF in the future (I always do), this thread can come up.)

Thank you all again!! I would honestly have been on the fence about how to respond without everyone's advice. After the reassurance that what she was saying wasn't right, I wrote back this morning through the resolution center and said (paraphrasing in part for length): I received a message from you outside of the resolution center that states that I must either close my claim or forfeit the item; for my own protection, I cannot close the claim. Please go ahead and proceed with refund.

Lo and behold, it looks like she has issued the refund. Given what I know now, I'm so thankful that I got out of this unscathed or without a drawn-out claims process.

By the way, yes, that was the auction and the seller! I did not pick up on a bulk of her feedback having come from one other user. If I had, I would not have bid. Yikes. She seemed very nice in her first message; my "picker" didn't catch on to anything being wrong until almost a full month after the purchase. I initially felt good about this one.

I am debating what sort of feedback to leave, if any - am I still able post-refund? If so, I'm thinking it may not be too "harsh" because she issued that refund fairly quickly compared to how slow she had been in responding on other things - but other buyers need to be warned. Judging from what I have learned, she flat out lied a number of times throughout this transaction.

And I'm not sure why - you all may be right about her M.O. being to ride out INR deadlines.

(It's good that her username is here now, so that if anyone searches for her on TPF in the future (I always do), this thread can come up.)
You should be able to leave feedback since you didn't lose your case. Ebay keeps changing things though, so it might be difficult to find the transaction in your purchase history. I'm thinking she at least needs a neutral to warn other buyers. There is no excuse for not shipping and then lying about it. Just because you got your refund doesn't mean she is a good seller; you had to open a case in order to get her to do the right thing, and she tried to scam you. On second thought, maybe she deserves a negative.

You should be able to leave feedback since you didn't lose your case. Ebay keeps changing things though, so it might be difficult to find the transaction in your purchase history. I'm thinking she at least needs a neutral to warn other buyers. There is no excuse for not shipping and then lying about it. Just because you got your refund doesn't mean she is a good seller; you had to open a case in order to get her to do the right thing, and she tried to scam you. On second thought, maybe she deserves a negative.
The seller not only lied about shipping when it didn't happen, but I think the fact that the seller lied telling the OP that ebay said she needed to close the case warrants a neg.

Out of curiosity, I looked at a current listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/272229192368

From the description:[FONT=&quot]
"We will immediately ship out your item the minute all payments have cleared on Paypal."

[/FONT]If I'm able to leave the FB, I am going to have to think about neutral vs. negative. (I like the, on second thought...)
Exactly!

I still think the seller was trying to keep you waiting hoping that your time to file a non-receipt dispute would run out. (She may not have realized you have 180 days through paypal.)