First Fendi :)

nascar fan

just cruising
O.G.
Jul 3, 2009
This is a beautiful, unusual bag. I had to downsize what I carry to make it work. It is the medium.
I wish it had some type of slip pocket for a phone. Otherwise, it is fantastic! Definitely a keeper.
I tried to go back and buy the other one ... the one I listed here ... but someone bought it, dang it! I knew I shouldn't have listed it! :giggles:

Attachments

• Fendi 6.jpg
    Fendi 6.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 512
  • Fendi 8.jpg
    Fendi 8.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 501
  • Fendi 5.jpg
    Fendi 5.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 507
  • Fendi 7.jpg
    Fendi 7.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 509

nascar fan

just cruising
O.G.
Jul 3, 2009
My wardrobe is void of things to go with this bag, which means I will have to buy some new clothes.
I hate it when that happens! :roflmfao:

Attachments

• Fendi 1.jpg
    Fendi 1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 490
  • Fendi 2.jpg
    Fendi 2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 513

klynneann

O.G.
Jul 31, 2011
Congrats on your new bag!! I know, I usually "need" a few other accessories to go with a new bag - darn it. :graucho: Your new metallic rockstuds are nice too, but I love the ones you're wearing in the photos!!

nascar fan

just cruising
O.G.
Jul 3, 2009
It looks fantastic on you, congrats!

Thank you!

Big congrats, nascar fan! :smile: Such wonderful Pekaboo! Beautiful combination of colors and lovely suede! :loveeyes: And I love your shoes, too! :biggrin: Enjoy!

Those colors are what made me want it so badly. There's just something about them. Very autumn/winter colors, but that's ok. :smile:

It's gorgeous and you look great. Happy shopping - I love it when that happens [emoji3]

:smile: Me too!

Congrats on your new bag!! I know, I usually "need" a few other accessories to go with a new bag - darn it. :graucho: Your new metallic rockstuds are nice too, but I love the ones you're wearing in the photos!!

After looking at the pics, I agree with you. The black shoes look good with it. Pulls out the black. :biggrin:

Such a gorgeous bag, NascarFan! And complete perfection with your Val RS:loveeyes:

That means a lot coming from you. Thank you. :kiss:

Congratulations! Your peekaboo is so unique...loving your valentinos as well!

Thank you!

What's funny, I didn't realize until last night that it has its own rain poncho! How cute is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453038818.433048.jpg