First Ever Reveal: Chanel Maxi Double Flap

Yay! My first reveal in TPF! hope u guys like it!

LOVE the box it came in!!! Definitely different than buying non-classic chanel bags!

on a side note: Do you thinks the back pocket is not aligned or is it just me? I dont think this is normal... not sure. need your opinion!

Attachments

• DSC04259.JPG
    DSC04259.JPG
    93.1 KB · Views: 2,268
  • DSC04266.JPG
    DSC04266.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 2,302
  • DSC04278.JPG
    DSC04278.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 2,178
  • DSC04290.JPG
    DSC04290.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 2,142
  • DSC04287.JPG
    DSC04287.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 2,472
congrats!! It's beautiful! The back pocket does seem slightly more aligned to the left but I can't tell if it's the angle of the pic.

I Attached the pic again to highlight the two sides. The left side has more of the diamond covered by the pocket than the right. Is this normal? I have other classics thought they look symmetrical to me.

Attachments

• DSC04290.jpg
    DSC04290.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 4,432
silverwings19 said:
Yay! My first reveal in TPF! hope u guys like it!

LOVE the box it came in!!! Definitely different than buying non-classic chanel bags!

on a side note: Do you thinks the back pocket is not aligned or is it just me? I dont think this is normal... not sure. need your opinion!

Congrats Silverwings, I am not a Chanel expert but from the pic it does not look aligned, still a beautiful bag though. Maybe let Chanel or your supplier know, for the cost you deserve perfection :smile:

I Attached the pic again to highlight the two sides. The left side has more of the diamond covered by the pocket than the right. Is this normal? I have other classics thought they look symmetrical to me.

Yeah, it does look slightly off but I've noticed that a few of my bags were not perfect, too! If it bothers you, I would see if the SA can locate a better one for you...after all, it's not a small purchase and you should be 100% satisfied!

Congrats Silverwings, I am not a Chanel expert but from the pic it does not look aligned, still a beautiful bag though. Maybe let Chanel or your supplier know, for the cost you deserve perfection :smile:

^^ it looks fine. congrats and enjoy.

Yeah, it does look slightly off but I've noticed that a few of my bags were not perfect, too! If it bothers you, I would see if the SA can locate a better one for you...after all, it's not a small purchase and you should be 100% satisfied!

Thank you! I'm gonna ask my SA if there's another one available. I wish that I didnt mind at all, but i get ridiculously crazy about these things that I cant stop thinking about it. ;)

great buy, congratulations!!!...

i see the slight misalignment, its not that bad, but change it over if it bothers you.

for the price chanel charges, we should get perfectly made bags as standard

off to double check my jumbo now

Lovely! This was actually what I wanted but when I went to buy my maxi, there were no caviars left! so I settled with lambskin. As for the back pocket, it is just a little bit off but nothing big, at least to me. But if it bothers you, you can try exchanging it for another one.