First ever Mulberry

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This was my first Mulberry (and indeed designer) purchase. I've always wanted a Mulberry with the beautiful quality leathers, hardware and bright colours. In the end l reasoned to myself that life's too short and l've always wanted one so why not :smile: .

It took a few visits to the Mulberry concession in HoF because l really liked so many of the current styles, but as soon as l tried this one on l knew it was the perfect one for me. Really love my new bag.

Attached Files:

2. I like how the gold hardware almost seems rose gold on this blue. It's beautiful, congrats on your first designer bag.
    I don't really know Mulberry all that well, what is this style called? Is it a crossbody or a shoulder bag?

3. Thanks :smile: It's an Amberley in size small. It can be worn crossbody or over the shoulder. The straps are leather and seem comfortable.

IntheOcean likes this.
  4. Beautiful color and bag! Congratulations!

Snowshoe42 likes this.
  5. Your bag is so pretty:love:
    Congratulations!
    Protect it with some collonil gel/spray from time to time and I am sure you will keep it for many years!

Snowshoe42 likes this.
  6. Beautiful!

Snowshoe42 likes this.
  7. Lovely first purchase! Congratulations!

Snowshoe42 likes this.
  8. Congratulations on your exquisite new Mulberry! Sounds like it was meant to be. What a lovely colour! Enjoy her, but as Gringach says, Collonil first! Wear her in good health :flowers:

Snowshoe42 likes this.
  9. This is such a gorgeous bag! Congratulations!

Snowshoe42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice