First ever Gucci piece!

christya

Jan 21, 2018
Hello everyone! I’ve just been so excited about this purchase I had to share!
This is the Gucci GG Supreme Bees Card Case! But it’s been my full time wallet, as I rarely ever carry a full size wallet nowadays. I had originally wanted my first Gucci purchase to be the GG Marmont mini camera bag, but it came up that I either put some of that money into plane tickets to fly to D.C. to visit my best friend, who just moved there, with a group of friends in June, or else, well, or else I would’ve just missed out. [emoji6]I decided my best friend was more important than a bag at the moment.
Seeing as I then couldn’t quite afford the handbag, I went with purchasing my second favorite small item from Gucci! And it just worked out that a Gucci store just outside D.C. was the last store besides one in New York and Boston to have this exact wallet!! (In person anyway) so I guess you could say it was fate? I know it’s a very small purchase, but being a college student with tuition and bills to pay doesn’t exactly fund a very rounded designer collection (yet). [emoji6]
Anyway! I hope this is the start of a wonderful Gucci collection!
Cheers!IMG_1357.jpgIMG_1359.jpg

This is the Gucci GG Supreme Bees Card Case! But it’s been my full time wallet, as I rarely ever carry a full size wallet nowadays. I had originally wanted my first Gucci purchase to be the GG Marmont mini camera bag, but it came up that I either put some of that money into plane tickets to fly to D.C. to visit my best friend, who just moved there, with a group of friends in June, or else, well, or else I would’ve just missed out. [emoji6]I decided my best friend was more important than a bag at the moment.
Seeing as I then couldn’t quite afford the handbag, I went with purchasing my second favorite small item from Gucci! And it just worked out that a Gucci store just outside D.C. was the last store besides one in New York and Boston to have this exact wallet!! (In person anyway) so I guess you could say it was fate? I know it’s a very small purchase, but being a college student with tuition and bills to pay doesn’t exactly fund a very rounded designer collection (yet). [emoji6]
Cheers!View attachment 4136056View attachment 4136057
I think the bees are a great first Gucci choice. Congratulations, and enjoy your new wallet! :smile:

Reactions: chikkabangbang
Cheers!View attachment 4136056View attachment 4136057
Welcome to the family! Great choice!