First Ever GOYARD Reveal on tpf!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOVE the colorful family photo!!!:yahoo:

2. Great family photos!!!

3. Sweet Goyard family....Love the coloring of your newest baby!

4. omg that is true beauty. show us more of your collection! im dying to see it :smile: any modeling pictures?
    oh and if you don't mind me asking, how much was your grand bleu messenger? i kind of really looooooove it :biggrin:

5. Congrats!!!

6. it's super duper cute! and I love the colour, it's such a rich colour

7. Cute bag and lovely collection. Congrats!

8. congrats, beutiful colors especial the green tote!!!

9. LOVE it anna!!!!! Congrats on your growing Goyard family :tup:

10. Thanks so much for joining me on this reveal!

*carousel eyes* *noon* *Vinyl* *Mette* *Megs* *flashy.stems* *ssc0619* *bextasy* *jancedtif* *pinkpol15h* *chay* *LoveThatThing* *DeeDeeDelovely* *crochetbella* *purseidio* *kimalee* *Swanky Mama Of Three* *AmourCouture* *DamierLover* *bagcrazyme* *beljwl* *mizz852* *molinovich*

I don't recall the cost, but I'll post it as soon as I find the information. I ordered it only about 2 months ago, special order, from Barney's New York. The lovely Sheryl Isobe helped me (she is super, by the way).

Mod pics soon! My camera is charging...

:cutesy:

11. Gorgeous new Goyard!!! And I love your Goyard family!!! Such great colors!!!

Enjoy them all!!

12. wow such nice bags, I love the blue tote!

13. wow. congrats! you inspire me to do my own Goyard reveal here too...hehehe...i just got something from Goyard Paris...

14. Your photos are so stunning! I love the tree shots.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice