First Ever Bonanzle Offer *Advice Needed*

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
Lima>San Francisco>Wonderland
I have been a Bonanzle member for the longest time and have not sold a thing,
many low-ball offers and never a sale.
I've a htf bag listed on there and yesterday -out of the blue- I received a question regarding that bag from a buyer with a private profile.
Today I received a question and an offer from a Bonanzle member that just signed up today :hrmm:
After all the horror stories from e*bay, I can't help but to feel a little cynical about these offers.
I'm don't want to get duped :Push:

Advise? Thanks guys! :smile:

LVgirl888

O.G.
Dec 10, 2006
It depends. Do you trust the buyer? How has the communication been so far? Because many Bonz buyers have low or no feedback. Since the Bonz is still kind of new, there are people just signing up to buy stuff. I sold an item to a buyer on the Bonz, after she signed up a week before she brought my item. I took a chance and it turned out ok. It's all up to you. I hope that helps.

Bags4Me2

O.G.
May 13, 2008
USA
Follow your instinct. Is the buyer a tpfer? Ask for her ID and confirm. Ask her why her profile is private ... in a nice way though:smile:

Ellie Mae

Peace B with U
May 24, 2008
I have sold to 2 zero feedback buyers on BONZ. And both times I asked if they were members. One was a member on another forum, one was the DH of a pf member and was buying the bag as a surprise for his wife.. which was fun.
So ask..... and verify the PF ID. Research the Bonz ID (google, ebay, toolhaus). AND listen to your gut instinct. If you need help, holler.

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
Lima>San Francisco>Wonderland

LVgirl888 -- Yeah, I don't trust the buyer... I don't know them. I have only received one message from each.

Ladyisobel -- My gut told me to check here first :P

Bags4me2 -- I have asked the newly signed up buyer for their e*bay and TPF ID. I suspect he at least ebays since he has a feedback of 307, but 0 in Bonanzle; which may have been imported from e*bay.

EllieMae -- Thanks, that reassures me somewhat. I'm waiting to hear back so I can toolhaus them.

Thanks for all the feedback guys :flowers:

pebblesbb

*in la-la-land*
May 1, 2009
I have sold to 2 zero feedback buyers on BONZ. And both times I asked if they were members. One was a member on another forum, one was the DH of a pf member and was buying the bag as a surprise for his wife.. which was fun.
So ask..... and verify the PF ID. Research the Bonz ID (google, ebay, toolhaus). AND listen to your gut instinct. If you need help, holler.

I actually signed up on Bonanzle to buy a bag that I've been looking everywhere for. I'm sure the seller had hesitations since I didn't have any feedback, but we did chat over email before I paid. Maybe you can message the buyer and ask her a few questions and get a feel for how she/he is before finalizing the transaction?

beckman03

O.G.
Feb 17, 2008
Connecticut
My most recent transaction on bonanzle was not only to a person who signed up the day they inquired about my item, but someone in Canada--I'd never done international shipping before. Well, she had great communication, and I went with it, and I'm so happy I did, because she just loves what she got, and the transaction went PERFECTLY.

Anyway, not all new bonanzle buyers are scam artists--actually I think more often than not, they probably aren't. Good luck!

Feb 18, 2009
Mother Earth
Bags4me2 -- I have asked the newly signed up buyer for their e*bay and TPF ID. I suspect he at least ebays since he has a feedback of 307, but 0 in Bonanzle; which may have been imported from e*bay.
Hi, I've bought from Bonanzle before & I do come across some sellers with feedbacks that I can't read at all. So sellers can actually import feedbacks from Ebay??? I think they shld have separate ratings to be fair.