First Epi!

1. :yahoo: Ok, ladies & gentlemen! I took the plunge! I got a Segur PM in the stunning myrtille. I just LOVE this bag, I can't stop looking at it! The kisslock is just so cute! My photos don't really do the color justice, but at least you get pics!

Now... I need some input--should I get a blue epi wallet or a MC mono wallet? The MC mono is just so "happy" and would coordinate with a lot. But the epi blue is getting harder to find and would probably be more durable. Thoughts?

DSCN1094.JPG DSCN1095.JPG
  2. OoH!! Congratulations!! I :heart: that bag!! Can't wait till I get actually get one myself! It looks SPECTACULAR!! :yahoo:
    I'll have to :drool: over yours in the meantime!! :roflmfao:

3. Wow, that color is stunning! Congrats, that bag looks sooo beautiful!! I think you should get the blue epi wallet.

4. i'm going to buy a mono wallet, becuase its a LV classic hence will go with just about everything :smile: i love your bag too btw :smile:

5. LOVE the bag... congrats..

IMO i would get an epi blue. it will soon be discontinued and the mono will always be there. plus i think the epi has somethign slighly snazzy about it than the mono..

either way youll enjoy the purcahse.

6. :nuts: Congrats!!! It's stunning!!! How about modelling it?:graucho: I'll get the Epi wallet:yes:

7. I love it! I´m getting a myrtille speedy next month, love the colour. Gongratulations!!

8. lovely!! yummeee myrtille sooo fab! congrats!

9. WOW! Stunning bag, I love the Myrtille on the Segur.
    *CONGRATULATIONS*

10. HOT!! that is my favorite epi color

11. Congrats! : )

12. I love the bag, my friend has that one as well in the same colour. Great minds think alike ;)

I think you should complete it with an epi wallet :yes:

13. Congrats Wicked!...love the color.:love:

14. :drool:
    all shades of blue are my fav colour!!! 0o0o0o so yummy! :love:

15. Beautiful color, congrats!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice