First Ebay Gucci- seeing green!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I generally don't like to buy things from eBay anymore, but this Gucci bag caught my eye! The seller was great and had perfect feedback. I'm sure it's authentic. I should receive her early next week. I thought this would be a fun edition to my collection. Hoping to wear it with suits etc. Anyway, here she is....

DSC00210 (10) copy.jpg 1144080504596_DSC06470.JPG
  2. gorgeous colour! I love dark green.:rolleyes:

3. That is gorgeous. I looove the colour.

4. i luv the colour

5. I'm not much of a green person, but thought this might be fun to spice up blacks and browns. I can't wait to get her!!!

6. imgg - You got a great bag. I had been watching that bag myself and decided to continue saving for an 85th Anniversary in case I don't get it for Xmas.

I love this bag. It's a gorgeous green. I'm glad a pfer got it. Congrats and enjoy!

7. You were watching the same bag? :nuts: What 85th bag are you saving up for?

Yeah, the color looks pretty....the seller told me it's much more subtle in person. I can't wait to receive it!!:yahoo:

8. Love this shade of green! :smile:

9. its beautiful. congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice