~~~first dior reveal!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I've finally made my decision and got my very first Lady Dior!!!
    I didn't get the one I posted earlier with the snake skin (the pattern was a little too busy for me), but something I think is just as nice!

Here we go!

2. Yay!

Attached Files:

3. Congrats.. it is stunning

4. Congrats!!! You mind sharing the price? I'm planing to get one soon :smile:

5. This one is $4400 CAD

6. Wow what a beauty! The two colours go remarkably well together, and perfectly with a pair of jeans! Congratulations!

7. So pretty! :smile: Congrats!

8. Thanks for sharing your pics! Curious - what are the names of the colors? Is that shade of pastel
    blue called Jean? Hard to tell in pics. Thanks!

9. Yea its the Jean colour! I took her out today, here is a better picture for the colour!

Attached Files:

10. Very springy :smile: congrats on your first Dior!

11. Congrats!!

12. Very nice! By any chance, did you take this photo in the Guess store on Bloor St? It looks familiar.

13. Yea I did!! What a small world LOL

14. I was around that area today too! I didn't see you, though. I would've definitely noticed your bag.

15. Congrats!

I like this color :smile: