first Dior reveal (a little something)

Jun 9, 2011
It's just a little something that I had to buy...admittedly, to have a piece of the gorgeous brand. I love Christian Dior. Hope to use her today at Thanksgiving get togethers but not sure. Who's with me?

Oh, dear...can't figure out how to post pics all of a sudden..What the heck? Anyway, it's a little burgundy patent leather purse with the logo on it, part of the "Ultimate" collection.

Hi there!

To post pictures, you can reply to this thread by pressing "Go Advanced" instead of "Post Quick Reply". Then, press the icon that looks like a paperclip, and you can upload up to 5 images that way.

I look forward to your reveal!!!

Thank you, Average Joe! :smile: Here's my reveal. I took this little bag out to Thanksgiving dinner with my family yesterday and got lots of compliments from my mom. Sigh. I'm in love and dreaming of even bigger and better Dior items!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• Christian Dior 001 (Small).jpg
    Christian Dior 001 (Small).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 200
  • Christian Dior 002 (Small).jpg
    Christian Dior 002 (Small).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 210
Thank you, Average Joe! :smile: Here's my reveal. I took this little bag out to Thanksgiving dinner with my family yesterday and got lots of compliments from my mom. Sigh. I'm in love and dreaming of even bigger and better Dior items!! :cloud9:

You're very welcome!

I LOVE this colour! It's deep and rich with some micro-shimmer.

I hope that this bag is a catalyst for a lot more Dior things to come :biggrin:

Thank you, itaque! :smile: You and averagejoe are the only ones who have expressed any interest in my modest little item. I appreciate it. :smile:

congrats for your very 1st Dior!!!!

in fact,im also waiting for your pics.last night you havent posted your pics yet.its 7.30am in Japan,the 1st thing i do is open my laptop and go to your thread! :lol: