First Dibs From Nm!

Deana sounds like you got somewhat of a deal on the black patent VPs. The retail for VPs in kid leather is $710 and patent leather is $770, so total price including shipping at $772 is somewhat of a deal for the patent.

Deana sounds like you got somewhat of a deal on the black patent VPs. The retail for VPs in kid leather is $710 and patent leather is $770, so total price including shipping at $772 is somewhat of a deal for the patent.

Oooh that is great to hear, thank you so much for letting me know! The seller sent them to me via Fed Ex too for that $12.00 shipping cost, and they arrived this afternoon. The peep toe is the very deep red, not black like I had thought, and I really love them! I really dig the patent leather's! I have the YoYo Zeppa Rope Slingback in Nude Patent as well, and I just think the Patents are soooo pretty! I will post a new thread with photos once my Glitter Slingbacks arrive from Saks, but here is a couple of photos of the Black and Red Patent VP's...

IMG_5649.jpg

IMG_5650.jpg

IMG_5645.jpg

DEANA I cant wait for you to get your pink slingback shoes! I've been hesitating, even though I do love the color, because i want to see how they look on! You'll have to post pics as soon as you get them, I can't wait!