First Dibs From Nm!

cjy--the MB feather shoe is like the CL anemone to me. It is a SHOE. You can wear it with a simple dress such as the tried and true LBD, but it would only look right at a formal event.

Thanks for sharing! I did my pre-ordering from Neiman's yesterday, and when I was checking other online stores to see what CL's they had available, I found out when I order from Bergdorf Goodman I don't get charged sales tax, and when I order from Neiman's I do. I am in Southern CA, and on two pairs of CL's I saved $145 on sales tax alone. So I immediately cancelled my order at Neiman's and pre-ordered the shoes from Bergdorgf's. Here's what I pre-ordered...

NMX0649_mn.jpg
NMX064N_mn.jpg

They will go perfect with my BG Pink Balenciaga bags!
:love:

^ Those are so cute. I love your bbags! :amuse:

OT, but how do you put 3 pictures in your signature?? When I add two pictures from photobucket I get an error message saying I put 6 pictures, not two. :confused1: Thanks!!

Thanks for posting Asha! I ended up removing myself from receiving emails from nm.com, so I have to come here for info.
No problem!

I may have to have the patent wedges. I love shoes that are fun but still chic. That is a hard combo to find. Thoughts?? Am I out of my mind?? Oh and if I had a need for the Manolo feather and satin! Cool!

I like the Manolo too! I would follow Lavender's advice and wait to see the wedge IRL.

ashakes, you are the best customer. thanks for the link! ;)

haha no problem.

I pre-ordered these...not sure how much I like them yet though.

I can't wait to see what they look like IRL!

My eyes were first drawn to the Manolo blue feather shoes! Wow!

Mine were too! I'm a sucker for turquoise though.

Thanks for sharing! I did my pre-ordering from Neiman's yesterday, and when I was checking other online stores to see what CL's they had available, I found out when I order from Bergdorf Goodman I don't get charged sales tax, and when I order from Neiman's I do. I am in Southern CA, and on two pairs of CL's I saved $145 on sales tax alone. So I immediately cancelled my order at Neiman's and pre-ordered the shoes from Bergdorgf's. Here's what I pre-ordered...

NMX0649_mn.jpg
NMX064N_mn.jpg

They will go perfect with my BG Pink Balenciaga bags!
:love:

I live in Miami, so I get charged sales tax from NM but not BG. I guess it's because there are no BG stores in Miami.

I wanted to pre-order the pink glitter ones in black. Do you think they would be too glittery for daytime since I would be wearing them mostly to work?

Deana, congrats! So glad you ordered them. They WILL go with all your bbags. Make sure you post pics for us when you get them. Come hang out with us here in the CL subforum more often!!! :heart:

^ Those are so cute. I love your bbags! :amuse:
OT, but how do you put 3 pictures in your signature?? When I add two pictures from photobucket I get an error message saying I put 6 pictures, not two. :confused1: Thanks!!
Thank you for lovin my Bbags! As for the photos in my signature, I think it has to do with the size. I use photobucket as well to reduce my photos, so it should work for you too. I also think it is a combo of the size of your text and photos you include in the signature. I also use the mountain/sun icon to add the photos in my signature, not the attachments. I hope that helps!

I live in Miami, so I get charged sales tax from NM but not BG. I guess it's because there are no BG stores in Miami.
I wanted to pre-order the pink glitter ones in black. Do you think they would be too glittery for daytime since I would be wearing them mostly to work?

That's good to know about the sales tax for online shopping. It is definitely worth it to find the online store that you don't get charged sales tax from. It's a great savings! Also, I wanted to comment here about other styles not found online or in stores, since this topic was about first dibs. I returned a pair of CL's I bought online, at my local Saks so I didn't have to ship them. The sales lady brought out a large binder full of shoes being sold but not shown online or on store shelves. They had all designers in the book, but I have never seen such a large selection of CL shoes before. Styles not shown elsewhere, and different color choices not shown elsewhere. For example, the Architek's I purchased below also came in Turquoise and Silver...

IMG_4645.jpg
IMG_4663.jpg

That is just one example of the many shoes only available through special order in the store. It's worth it for all CL lover's to check this book out at there local Saks!

Now about the Black Glitter Slingback...like you I was really wondering what this would look like, and what color the peep toe would be. I kept checking online but no one had a photo of the black available yet. That is until this morning! And damn me, but I really really like it! I just bought the Black Prive's below though, and in fact they are in transit right now...

b015_1.jpg

So I am trying to keep myself from ordering the Black Glitter Slingback, but look how cute they are! The glitter is very subtle, and I think you could totally wear them to the office...

BGX065M_ap.jpg

Deana, congrats! So glad you ordered them. They WILL go with all your bbags. Make sure you post pics for us when you get them. Come hang out with us here in the CL subforum more often!!! :heart:

Thanks sweetie! I promise to post pictures when they arrive, and I promise to come to the CL Sub Forum more often! I am embarassed to say, that even though I have been hanging in the Balenciaga Forum and sometimes the LV Forum since August of 2006, I just found out about the CL Forum!
:shame:

I have not given pink or Fushia a whole lot of consideration yet, but I did just see these that are now on NM, kinda cute. They also have in black, which of course would be usefull, too.

Attachments

• NMX06TL_mn.jpg
    NMX06TL_mn.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 27
Some very cute styles, but nothing I absolutely have to have... thank goodness since I still need to save up for some other wishlist items. Thanks for sharing Ashakes!