First Designer Piece

Joy S2000

Sep 8, 2007
It is not a bag, but a wallet. I am a grad student with limited budget. I am so proud of my first purchase. I bought the Prada Cipria wallet in Pink Gauffre at NM!! I didn't know when I went in about the sale ( $400 off the purchase of two bags) and ended up with a Tory Burch Clutch/Purse for free.... I am graduating in December and I am already planning a great present for myself :graucho:. So many options Prada, YSL, Balenciaga....

Joy S2000

P.S. I want to add pics, but I am clueless about how to resize to fit attachment requirement?? :confused1:

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
Hi JoyS2000...

Congratulations on your new wallet (and you got it at a great deal too - way to go girl!). I think cipria is one of the prettiest colors on a gaufre. You made a great choice!

Have fun on your purse hunt in December!

P.S. I just use Microsoft Office Picture Manager to compress my .jpg photos to less than 192kb. I know some ladies here use online photo sites to do theirs... my next goal is to learn how to do that. :smile: Maybe one of them can shed some light for you (and me)...

CleoCouture

no will power
May 17, 2007
Congrats on your Pink Prada wallet and your Free Tory Birch! What an awesome sale NM had!

To post pics I plug my digital camera card into a connector that plugs into the computor. I had to buy the connector seperately. As soon as I plug the connector into the computor a screen pops up with a few options, one of which downloads the pics. I dont know if that helps, probably not too much since I dont know the official name of the connector I use. Sorry!

Joy S2000

Sep 8, 2007
Here are a few pics...Thanks for all the help...

Brian...I live in Hondo and bought the wallet and the NM at La Cantera

Joy S2000

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Joy S2000

Sep 8, 2007
Here are a few pics...Thanks for all the help...

Brian...I live in Hondo and bought the wallet and the NM at La Cantera

Joy S2000

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Joy S2000

Sep 8, 2007
ok...i am apparently stupid!!! when i previewed my post the pics showed up...now just x's??? sorry this is stupid

Joy S2000