First designer bag

1. At what age did you receive as a gift or purchase your first designer bag?

2. At 18...it was a LV brown epi pochette, I'm glad I bought something timeless and that I can still wear it when I'm 50 y/o remembering the good old days :biggrin: And What about you, Shoegal?

3. First designer bag was an LV pochette that I bought myself in my junior year of college (2001).

4. my first was my celine boogie bag that i bought when i was 19

5. I can't even remember how old I was, but it was a tiny Louis Vuitton speedy (I must have been around 14 or 15?) And that same year, my grandmother gave me her Gucci bag.

6. I bought my first Gucci purse with matching wallet in Palm Springs when I was 27.

7. I bought myself the Coach signature optic ladybug hobo. I was 19, I loved it & I still do but I don't wear it out as much b/c it just looks so dressy than casual.

8. 3 months ago...a Burberry (I'm assuming D&B doesn't count lol)...since then a bunch more lol

9. My first designer bag was a Burberry shoulder bag when I was 18. I still have it, though probably will sell it soon since I never use it anymore.

10. I have a Gucci bag from when I was like 6, but I have no idea if it's real or not. Last year's birthday was when I got my first Louis.. and it's been a downward spiral for my bank account ever since !

11. Two months ago when i purchased my Marc Jacobs Multi pocket... im 24

12. Ooh and at the age of 14 i got my first Coach bag.

13. I don't quite remember ... but I think it was sometime in high school, a Fendi from my mom.

14. i got my first brand new one when i was in 2nd year college. My mom bought me a satchel from a Bally boutique :smile:

15. My first was a Coach bag in high school - I can't remember an exact age. I gave my daughter my mono Speedy 25 last year when I purchased my 30. I thought about selling the 25 but it was a gift from my husband when he was my boyfriend about 15 years ago. It was nice to keep it in the family.:biggrin: What age do you think is too young? Not the Louis, Gucci, etc. but Coach or Dooney?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice