First Designer Bag

A Gucci Slingbag..my dad bought me when i was 15. He bought me a lot of contemporary designer bagslike coach and juicy couture. I wasn't really in to bags at the time. What prompted me was when i started working, and i bought my 1st designer bag which is a mulberry effie tote..i was 27, and i've been collecting bags ever since ...

Ok girls, I need serious help here!! Getting my FIRST designer bag but I don't have too much money to spend... Probably with a $300 budget?
I'm 20 and my taste is really boring, I don't really have anything that caught my attention, I love bows, patent leather or smooth leather and I absolutely hate those plain, pebbled leather or bags with logos everywhere

I was just shopping around shopbop and I can't decide which wallet to get, should I just force myself to get either the Snakeskin print or the Beige leather wallet? Both are from Tory Burch:

http://www.shopbop.com/catalina-sna...4302024667&colorId=34927&extid=affprg-2178999

http://www.shopbop.com/robinson-spe...128&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=10485

Are the prices right? Or are there any discount code that I may use? :P
Thanks in advance!

Ok girls, I need serious help here!! Getting my FIRST designer bag but I don't have too much money to spend... Probably with a $300 budget?
I'm 20 and my taste is really boring, I don't really have anything that caught my attention, I love bows, patent leather or smooth leather and I absolutely hate those plain, pebbled leather or bags with logos everywhere

I was just shopping around shopbop and I can't decide which wallet to get, should I just force myself to get either the Snakeskin print or the Beige leather wallet? Both are from Tory Burch:

http://www.shopbop.com/catalina-sna...4302024667&colorId=34927&extid=affprg-2178999

http://www.shopbop.com/robinson-spe...128&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall&colorId=10485

Are the prices right? Or are there any discount code that I may use? :P
Thanks in advance!

Have you checked out Toryburch.com, if you click on accessories and then sale, items are up to 50%. The spectator wallet is there but it's only in blue and yellow. Other goodies on the site.

I think I was 16 years old. My parents brought me a Dooney & Bourke Taupe All Weather Drawstring Purse for my birthday.

Haha me too!!! That was my first bag the small size. I bought it when I was 18 or 19. I felt so fancy and on top of the world w that bag!! Lol!!! I still have it...darn thing never stayed closed tho...kept sliding open!

Haha me too!!! That was my first bag the small size. I bought it when I was 18 or 19. I felt so fancy and on top of the world w that bag!! Lol!!! I still have it...darn thing never stayed closed tho...kept sliding open!

I felt the same way. This bag was like the HG at my school. A lot of girls was wearing this purse at school every day. :lol:

Mine was just a year ago and I'm in my mid 30's. It was a Dooney barrel satchel in black. Still my favorite and I have picked up two other Dooney's and three Coach bags. I am now thinking I'll save for a LV.

I am a low maintenance girl (woman). Never was too interested in expensive clothing or accessories. The most expensive bag I owned was maybe $60 but usually around $30 at Target. Then I graduated to Nine West purses always on sale for under $50 and used it until it wore out. Never liked anything other than black. Then one day the stars were aligned and I spotted an MZ Wallace bag in a plum/burgandy on the shoulder of another woman. It was gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for but didn't know it. When I looked them up online I was taken aback at the $355 price tag. I tried to find a cheaper but similar bag but Nothing so, I went back to the website and signed up for email. I just couldn't justify spending so much.
Then last November, 2012, I walked into a Coach outlet on black Friday and picked up my first ever designer bag. A beautiful shiny black Coach hobo with gold hardware for just about $100 after the 40%+ discount plus. I had just turned 39 and was pregnant with my third baby. I knew that I didn't need another baby blanket, I needed to finally do something for me! I loved the bag but within hours was on the MZ Wallace website looking at their sales. I was patient though. In March, 2013, after the baby arrived, I bit the bullet and ordered an MZ Wallace Hayley in indigo. Then last month got a MZW Belle in almond. I know my cheap purse days are over and am looking forward to treating myself again for my 40th. :graucho:

My first one was a Louis Vuitton Murakami Cherry Blossom Pochette in the cream color. I remember being obsessed with the smell of the leather, and wanting it so badly because I loved Marc Jacobs and Murakami.