First Colored Coach Bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ventured out to an outlet...hoping to get my first colored Coach Bag. I went expecting to get a satchel style with the shoulder strap...in purple!

Well nothing close qualified but I picked out this Kristen East West Tote and decided I really liked her. The leather feels very soft, seems to sit well on my shoulder...and fits my Nikon or my mini netbook. Anyone have comments on this bag...love to hear it!

I was wondering...do you apply the Apple Leather conditioner and then spray with the Apple Rain and Stain Guard repellent on this type of colored leather?

[​IMG]

2. Hey congrats on the beautiful Kristin tote. I sprayed & rain guarded my black Kristin hobo. I think the apple stuffs shld work fine on your blue beauty as well!! :biggrin:

3. Beautiful color! I think wearing colored bags like that add so much "pop" to a person's wardrobe; they can even brighten a person's mood.

4. Whoot! Congrats!

5. LOVE this! The color is lovely! Congrats!

6. I have the larger east west in black and it a great bag to throw around and use. The leather is sturdy and you can really use this bag without babying it. Congrats, its a beautiful color!

7. Beautiful!

8. congratz!! now mod pics pleaseeee.... ;)

9. Congrats, the bag is so beautiful IRL. I saw it at the outlet last weekend, the color is so pretty, the leather so soft and the gold hardware makes the bag really looks classy. Enjoy your bag!

10. Ooooh, I love this one....and such a great deal too! Congrats!!

11. Thanks everyone! Working on some pics...one of my computers is acting up though...and that's the one I upload pics with.

Really glad to hear that!! I love the newer metallic fabrics and suedes but don't want to worry about flaking, peeling and getting dirty!

I hope so!! I wear a lot of solids so I thought this bag would work well for me.

12. Congrat's, love that Blue....

13. love the color!! good start to your coach rainbow :graucho:

14. I'm sure my husband would appreciate that comment lol!! I need a red, orange, yellow, green, and purple Coach bag...I'm building my rainbow! :lol:

I did see someone's awesome collection of satchels...looked like a rainbow!

15. I love the blue! Great find!!